Services Included as Part of Annual Fee
- Every visit will be comprehensive. During the visit, I will review your medical history, medication list and risk factors using conversational interview tools.
- Same-day or next business day appointments. Appointments will be available regardless of the severity of your medical issue.
- Little or no office waiting time, and typically longer appointments, when needed. All appointments for 30 minutes allowing adequate time to answer all of your questions and address all of your needs.
- Strong focus on preventive medicine and long-term health and wellness. My philosophy is to teach and educate you on your personal medical needs and risks. This will empower you to take an active role in managing and maintaining good health.
- Direct phone contact with me or my staff, during office hours. All phone calls will be returned promptly. However, if you deem your problem “urgent” I will make every effort to speak with you at the time of your call.
- A cell phone number will be provided. This will allow easy communication for urgent medical problems that occur outside of our regular office hours. You will easily be able to reach me directly to receive medical advice should an urgent health matter arise outside of regular business hours.
- Convenient office e-mail access for non-urgent health issues or questions. You will receive a prompt (usually within 24 hours) response. I want to be involved in all aspects of your care. We can communicate via email or phone to review emergency room and specialist visits or other quick/non-urgent questions that do not require a trip into the office.
- End-of-life counseling visits with patient and family. We will discuss viable options and personal concerns.